New Business & Expansion
NHT works with the Economic Growth Connection which is a strategic approach to provide a resource for retaining and creating jobs in the Community. By working with County, State and Regional agencies, the Township has identified initiatives and tools to help new business startups and existing businesses to grow. The Township is:
- Building relationships with potential business investors and existing businesses in order to work cooperatively to assist in their business growth planning.
- Fostering and improving work relationships with State and County economic development agencies.
- Developing appropriate local incentives and facilitating and guiding potential investors to County, Regional, and State financing and incentive programs to provide the greatest economic impact.
- Identifying local workforce needs and develop solutions where practical.
- Supporting infrastructure and development improvements to help enhance or accommodate specific projects.
- Providing troubleshooting for various infrastructure and development problems.
- Identifying bottlenecks and transportation networks that hinder growth and development and develop solutions.